Friday, April 15, 2011

Ellie, M.D.

Today was yet another exciting day in my land of pug! Well, everyday is an exciting day, but today was especially exciting, because, I went to the doggie doctor!

Now I know what you all are thinking, why on earth would you be excited about the vet?! Well, I’ll give you a little hint; its three letters, one syllable, and rhymes with meat. That’s right.

TREAT!

So although I got penetrated by a thermometer, got placed on a high table, pricked with a needle, and had to confront my weight, the vet really isn’t a bad place after all! Unlimited amounts of food?! Now that’s what I call an exciting adventure!

I weigh 5.5 pounds, maybe it's time to cut back on those Milkbones?


2 comments:

  1. Ellie you are so CUTE - almost as cute as ME! Glad you enjoyed your vet visit. Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, you are just to cute. Sounds like you are always having exciting times. Hope everything went well. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic upcoming weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete