Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mission accomplished

I must apologize for the human, aka the thumbs who makes this blog possible, because she did not post anything about my adventures yesterday! And yesterday was a big day! After many (failed) attempts to get on the so-called “bed,” ladies and gentlemen…

I did it!

That’s right! My human must have felt so bad for my short, stubby legs, that she used those thumbs for another purpose, other than writing this fabulous blog, to lift me up! Now I never want to go back downstairs to sleep in my own bed at night! Why would I want to?! I have my brother and sister there, plus my human! Serious snuggle time! Now I understand why Murph and Millie always want to sleep there!


3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Life will never be the same unless you are in the BIG BED doing snuggling!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are very excited to read that you were able to get your bed. It looks like a really comfy spot for some great naps. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete