Monday, May 2, 2011

Princess and the pee

Oh my goodness, you guys! It’s been two weeks! TWO WEEKS! I cannot believe I’ve been away from you guys for two whole weeks! But I do have an excuse, I’ve been very sick.
It’s a bit private though, but I know I can trust you! You’re good at keeping secrets, right?!

Of course!

So I’ve had a urine infection!

Gasp!

I know!

Anyway, I’m so excited to hear about all your adventures while I’ve been away! Check out everything I’ve been doing and make sure to let me know what you’ve been up to!


 I went into Seattle!

 I met another pug!

 I tackled BubbleWrap!

And I discovered the joys of tennis balls!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ellie, I hope you're feeling better now! You look like you had quite the adventure in Seattle! And isn't bubble wrap the greatest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie
    I see you are enjoying some wonderful sunshine in that city of Seattle. And you got to see another puggie,,, how wonderful!
    Gee,, are you on a boat ride with your ears blowing in the wind? How cute you are
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pix of your trip to Seattle.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete