Monday, May 2, 2011

Princess and the pee

Oh my goodness, you guys! It’s been two weeks! TWO WEEKS! I cannot believe I’ve been away from you guys for two whole weeks! But I do have an excuse, I’ve been very sick.
It’s a bit private though, but I know I can trust you! You’re good at keeping secrets, right?!

Of course!

So I’ve had a urine infection!

Gasp!

I know!

Anyway, I’m so excited to hear about all your adventures while I’ve been away! Check out everything I’ve been doing and make sure to let me know what you’ve been up to!


 I went into Seattle!

 I met another pug!

 I tackled BubbleWrap!

And I discovered the joys of tennis balls!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ellie, I hope you're feeling better now! You look like you had quite the adventure in Seattle! And isn't bubble wrap the greatest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie
    I see you are enjoying some wonderful sunshine in that city of Seattle. And you got to see another puggie,,, how wonderful!
    Gee,, are you on a boat ride with your ears blowing in the wind? How cute you are
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pix of your trip to Seattle.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seattle looks so lovely. Glad the weather was sunny for you. Usually it's always raining there. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete