Monday, March 21, 2011

Smells like school spirit

I think my human has another family. Another human family. Which I guess is a good thing, because it means that she isn’t cheating on me! But today she left way too early in the morning and didn’t get home until 3:30! 3:30!

When she finally returned she smelled like lots of humans. Fat humans, short humans, tall humans, skinny humans! There was too many smells for me to decode with my little nose!

But the bad thing is that she left me alone with the demon dog, aka Millie.

Okay, so this dog isn’t very cool. And not just because she isn’t me, but because she is a stalker! She keeps following me everywhere, and okay I understand that if you want to bark the bark, you have to walk the walk, but she takes it to another level! Every step I take she is half a step behind me. That isn’t even a joke. Check out this photo documenting this stage-five creeper, you know, just in case the police might be interested…

No comments:

Post a Comment