Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bark Jacobs, here I come

Move over, Tyra Banks! There’s new model in town, and her name is Ellie! You think you can “smise” (smile with eyes) but I’ve got something on you! It’s called The Head Tilt and I know how to work it!

Okay so let me explain, today I went to the place called School with my human, and she is the editor of the school newspaper, The Blaze. And guess who is going to be on the cover?!

Me! That’s who!

I’m now world famous! Okay, well maybe not, but you got to start somewhere! Today a school newspaper, tomorrow the world, but I would settle for Vogue!

I have to let you in on a little secret though; sometimes even famous models get tired! I will be sure to share the gorgeous photos of moi when the human gets them back from the photographer, but for now, it’s time to rest up! You never know when the next photo shoot will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment